FOUR OCEANFRONT SKY MANSIONS
5 BEDROOMS IN EACH HOME
AVERAGE OF 12,000 SQ. FT.
Designed by local and renowned architect, Larry Warren and built by native craftsmen, using the finest materials from all around the world, Palazzate boasts a distinctive look and style that will be preserved for many years to come.
Hand-cut coral stone inspires a contemporary Caribbean style while subtle influences of the colonial period deliver a timeless effect. High columns, half-round arches and windows, balconettes and intricate woodwork and metal finishes create a surreal feeling of opulence and grandeur.
PRIVACY & COMFORT
Each residence offers an average of 12,000 square feet including five en-suite bedrooms, a great room, kitchen, library/office, media room, plunge pool, covered terrace and private access elevator. The penthouse enhances the living experience with a 2,300-sq. ft. roof terrace which offers a kitchen, dining area, bar, sundeck and open area ideal for entertaining.
The four-tier, smart-stacked design ensures that each balcony is invisible to those above or below, providing maximum privacy and security to each unit. Tall palm trees and lush tropical gardens envelop the outskirts of the property further enhancing the intimacy and seclusion of the property.
THE GREAT ROOM
The Great Room is beautifully designed with an open plan layout that combines living and dining offering both functionality and comfort. Floor to ceiling glass doors maximize the stunning ocean views, and allow the room to flow seamlessly onto the extensive outdoor terrace complemented by a large plunge pool.
The essence of contemporary Caribbean luxury comes alive at Palazzate with exceptionally blended indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas. The expansive covered terrace is complemented with a bar, dining gazebo and plunge pool.
Designed by Lee Parron, the kitchen combines elegance and functionality with beautiful Neff cabinetry, granite countertops, a butcher block island, a private service elevator and ample storage space.
The media room is the hub of entertainment, designed as an intimate multipurpose space to bring friends and family together. This space is ideal for creating a cosy cinematic experience.
All bathrooms are fitted with THG sanitary ware, imported feature baths and showers. The master bathroom is impressively designed with a marble façade and a beautiful mahogany under-counter inset vanity.
Each residence features five en-suite bedrooms, including the oversized master bedroom which offers 1,200 square feet and boasts its own private balcony and large dressing room. The master bedroom also adjoins to a private office.
Set on the lower level, the shared spaces at Palazzate offer residents a combination of relaxation, wellness and entertainment. The amenities include a 1,500- sq. ft. swimming pool, secret hideaway gardens, a grand TV lounge, poolside café, 20-ft. saltwater aquarium, dining gazebos, spa, fitness centre, concierge desk and beach.
PLANS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Western red shingles on timber structure, copper flashings
- Ornate metal balustrading to feature staircase
- Bespoke handrails by French designer, ASJ
- Bespoke French manufacturer
- Private elevator to each residence
- Service elevator to each residence
- Granite pavers with volute design
- Barbadian solid hand carved coral stone
- Coral stone mouldings, cornices and columns
WINDOWS & EXTERNAL DOORS
- Teak Georgian style entrance door
- Teak painted glazed doors and windows
- Teak circular feature windows
- Juliette balconies
- Picture windows in foyer
- Cast or in-situ concrete generally
- African mahogany internal doors
- Stained, Georgian generally
- Coral stone cladding throughout
- Plaster and paint to service areas
- Epoxy coating to plant areas
- Bufalini Italian marble tiles
- Porcelain to back of house
- Screed only to plant areas
- Flat gypsum ceilings generally;
- Feature timber ceiling to terraces
- Maple interior, African Mahogany exterior
- Georgian style opaque glazed doors
- Neff Kitchens
- Masion Vervolet hardware
- Marble countertops in the bathrooms generally
- Granite countertops in the kitchen generally
- Imported high-end kitchen and appliances
- Wolf, Miele and Sub-Zero generally
- THG sanitary ware generally
- Imported feature baths and rain showers
- Centralised HVAC systems
- Bathroom extracts
- Mains distribution; power and lighting; tel points
- Recessed feature lighting
- Lighting control system; control 4
- Electrical ceiling fans
- Gas installation to kitchen and laundry
- CCTV & intruder alarm
- Fire automated detection
- Data/structured wiring
- Specialist A/V system; control 4
- Backup generator 550 kVA
- Back water storage tank 36,000ℓ
- Sewage treatment plant with reverse osmosis
- Infinity plunge pool in each residence
- 55 x 30 ft custom shape communal pool
- Bisazza glass mosaic tiles
- Iroko poolside Gazebo with stain-finished balustrade
- Western red shingles on timber structure
- Copper coloured chandelier centrepiece
- Gazebo to each terrace
- 30,750 gallons
- 2500 sq. ft. area
- Fitness room; Technogym equipment
- Personal trainer room
- Dry and wet massage rooms
- Steam room
- Bathroom with feature rainfall showers
- Drainage, services, garden structures, entrance gates
- Hand carved feature fountain from India
- Carport for 18 vehicles
- Staff quarters
- MEP Service area
- IT & Security room
- Drives, pathways, boundary walls
- Crema Marfil tiles on each terrace
- Landscaping and lighting